From a James Halliday 5 star vineyard his sparkling is bursting with floral aromas, delicate bready/yeast undertones and a hint of honey. The palate is fresh with fruit sweetness, perfectly balanced with the crisp acidity that leaves you refreshed.
- Grape: Chardonnay & Pinot Noir
- Region: Coonawarra, South Australia
- Serve with: Fresh oysters or Canapés
- 11.5% alcohol
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
- Patrick is a member of Sustainable Growing Australia - they compost all winery waste on site, have Guinea Fowl living amongst the vines who clean up bugs and pests, naturally, Sheep graze in the vineyard to eliminate herbicide and fertizlier use, bees are kept on the property, native cover crops are grown, and biological pest management is employed. The vineyard is also home to incredible rare Southern-Eastern Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo, sadly there are only 1,500 of these in the wild.
Master sommelier's notes
During a decorated career spanning more than three decades, Patrick Tocaciu received international accolades while working as head winemaker for several major labels. The focus then switched to fulfilling a more personal goal with the establishment of the family owned and operated Patrick of Coonawarra in 2004. Patrick’s eldest son, Luke, has now taken over the family business and continues to produce highly regarded wines from the famed Terra Rossa soils of Coonawarra. Only the highest quality fruit is sourced from their estate owned and managed vineyards, ensuring an unwavering commitment to quality and delivering hand crafted, premium wines with regionality and personality. The guiding principle in both the vineyards and winery is that the most natural path from grape to glass will ultimately provide the best wine, and that the more natural solution to any challenge or issue gives the best chance of being able to produce wines well into the future.