Full bodied red wine with soft structured tannins and good acidity aged to be drunk in the next 12 months.
- Grape: Grenache Shiraz Carignan
- Aromas: The nose reveals a bouquet of black cherry, plum and boysenberry
- Flavours: The palate is powerful, concentrated, rich red fruit, pepper and mocha. Long finish.
- Region: Languedoc
- Serve with: Roasted meat, ripe cheese
- Serve temperature: 16-18C
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
The practice of biodynamics is a strategic priority of the Gérard Bertrand Group: all the Domains are cultivated according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture.