One of the best value Chiantis on the market and from a top organic producer.
- Grape: Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano, Malvasia
- Aromas: Cherries and cloves with a hint of cedar in the background
- Flavours: Spiced fruit, full bodied with a dry finish
- Region: Tuscany
- Serve with: Dishes with tomatoes, pasta, BBQ, mediterranean flavours
- Serve temperature: 16-18C
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
Master Sommelier's notes
Montenidoli’s vineyards are organically grown. For fifty years no herbicide, insecticides or any other chemicals have been used. This is a microclimate brimming with life. The vineyards are aglow with fireflies by night and dancing with ladybugs by day. Sunlight and clean air are perceived to be the best medicine to make the vines healthy, strong, and resistant to disease and bad weather.