Medium bodied red wine with soft tannins aged to be drunk in the next 12 months.
- Grape: Grenache Shiraz
- Aromas: The nose reveals a complex bouquet of black olive, toasted, truffle and ripe black currant.
- Flavours: The palate is powerful, dense, concentrated, rich and very aromatic of liquorice, violet, spices and roasted coffee; and develops to a long velvety finish.
- Region: Languedoc
- Serve with: Grilled red meat, roasted poultry, ripe cheese
- Serve temperature: 16-18C
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
The practice of biodynamics is a strategic priority of the Gérard Bertrand Group: all the Domains are cultivated according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture.