Intense and deep colour, this Rioja classic is a complex wine perfect to pair with a rich chocolate after dinner dessert.
- Grape: Tempranillo 89%, Graciana 11%
- Flavours: fresh, lively and balanced. An aftertaste of ctirus and balsamic notes.
- Region: Rioja, Spain
- Serve with: Any meat, or as an after dinner drink with dessert
- Serve temperature: 18 degrees
- 13% alcohol
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
International Wine Challenge, 2019: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2019: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2017: Silver
Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Gold
Wine Spectator Top 100, 2016: Wine Spectator Top 100 #65