New release of 2011 vintage.
Intense and deep colour, this Rioja classic is a complex wine perfect to pair with a rich chocolate after dinner dessert.
- Grape: Tempranillo 89%, Graciana 11%
- Flavours: fresh, lively and balanced. An aftertaste of ctirus and balsamic notes.
- Region: Rioja, Spain
- Serve with: Any meat, or as an after dinner drink with dessert
- Serve temperature: 18 degrees
- 13% alcohol
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
"The 2011 vintage of Gran Reserva 904 from La Rioja Alta is a beautiful bottle of Rioja. At ten years of age, it is starting to really arrive at its sweet spot of drinkability, where it will probably remain for the next half century or so!"
95 points - John Gilman
96 points - James Suckling
International Wine Challenge, 2019: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2019: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2017: Silver
Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Gold
Wine Spectator Top 100, 2016: Wine Spectator Top 100 #65