New release of 2012 vintage.
This Reserva wine is made from the Tempranillo and Garnacha grapes - the signatures of Rioja. An award-winning and world-renowned wine.
- Grape: Garnacha & Tempranillo blend
- Region: Rioja, Spain
- Serve with: Lamb 13% alcohol
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2017: Silver
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
"Traditional and beautiful in character with plum, balsamic, orange-peel and leather aromas and flavours. It’s medium-to full-bodied with creamy texture and a long, intense aftertaste."
96 points - James Suckling
***Best Spanish Red Wine of 2020*** - Decanter
International Wine Challenge, 2019: Bronze
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2019: Silver
International Wine Challenge, 2017: Bronze
Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Silver