This rosè made from grenache grapes is a rosè purists ideal. With flavours of red apple, boysenberry and hints of sherbet - it's an amazing rosé.
- Grape: Grenache
- Flavours: Red apple, boysenberry and a hint of sherbet
- Region: McLaren Vale South Australia
- Serve with: Vietnamese or Thai food or a simple cheese plate
- Serve temperature: chilled
- Small-batch handmade wines
- All fruit is basket-pressed, an old school method which ensures a soft press and treats the wine with a lot of finesse, then fermented with wild yeast and allowed only a touch of oak to retain freshness and fruit, and then finally bottled without fining or filtration.
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
Master Sommelier's Notes
Anthony, a winemaker by trade, and Matt, an international man of mystery, are cousins and the founders of MAAN. The two have a long history of making, selling and drinking quality wines from around the world. The focus is on producing small batch, handmade wines that showcase the best that the McLaren Vale has to offer. The wines are approachable, affordable, accessible and most of all, exceptionally handsome, much like the founders. In the vineyard and winery things are kept as simple as possible. All fruit is basket-pressed, an old school method which ensures a soft press and treats the wine with a lot of finesse, then fermented with wild yeast and allowed only a touch of oak to retain freshness and fruit, and then finally bottledwithout fining or filtration.
Delicious Magazine, Mike Bennie - "Rosé might be made for blazing hot days, but drink it now with gusto as a foil for the richer dishes of the cooler months.This gutsier rosé is sour-sweet in the best possible way, with rosehip-tea aromas chiming in. There's nice grip and pucker to the texture, which is great for cutting through fattier foods, or simply refreshing your palate." (2018 vintage)