The Braidot family has been producing wine since 1870, and their Pinot Grigio won't dissapoint with a structured, full and savoury body.
- Grape: Pinot Grigio
- Flavours: Pear, apricot, and lemon
- Region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
- Serve with: Shellfish, Vegetarian, risotto dishes, or as an aperitif
- Serve temperature: chilled 10-12 degrees
- 100% money back guarantee
- Buy once and get on the list for our weekly deals (No obligation to buy again)
MS Ben Hasko tested over 50 different Pinot Grigios before deciding that the Matteo Braidot was one of the best representatives of the varietal. Unlike a lot of the Pinot Grigio currently on the market that has a subdued, watery quality, the Braidot PG has the character of the grape really shine through.